Monday, August 12, 2013

Changes......

Hola,

Changes are this week. My companion Hermana Torres is going home and I will get a new companion on Thursday. Transfers here we go!!!  All of our investigators love Hermana Torres and are very sad to see her leave. She´s amazingly personable and can turn anything into a teaching situation, I have a lot to learn, and don´t know what I am going to do with out her. 

The family Hermana Stone and I found haven´t made much progress this week, they haven't made it to church and they are never there when we stop by. Broke my heart.
We do have new investigators, Matias, Sofia and Eliana. Matias is a lot like our recent convert Horacio, and soaks all of it in. He has a date for 7 September. Sofia is all set for the 24th, she´s nine years old in a part member family and knows everything, she could teach me if she wanted to! Eliana is a dear sweet lady about 38 yrs and feels so lonely  She faces a lot of trials in life and loves our visits.

I did get my dearelder letters. It takes about 2 weeks for them to get here. I love to have those letters, enjoy being able to read them any time I have a minute. Please send me more:) 

Love you all!! Wish you the best!

Hermana A. Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment