Friday, August 29, 2014

Going home......

OH!! What to say what to say what to say . . . . Well, I don't feel like I´m going home. I packed last night feeling like it was just another transfer. The Rama had a farewell for me last night, it was a big old testimony meeting and I absolutely loved it! the Duarte, and Godoy families and Jorge came to say goodbye to me this morning at the bus station at 6:00 am. And I got stung by a bee yesterday!

We really had a good week. We have been talking to EVERYONE! I wasn't gonna chance it, if I felt like I needed to talk to ANYONE we talked to them. It was so cool and I've been happy all week. It hasn't hit me at all that I'm going to see all of you soo super soon! I loved the pictures! There's a kid in a few of them I don't know who he is some tall big red headed thing ;) Anyway, we found some new investigators and I did push ups with their little boy Saturday when we found them in the park. They're great, and have tons of questions, mostly to do with where we{re from but also have a lot of desire to learn about the gospel, but not enough to get up earlier than 11 am to go to church. Oh well Hay que tener fe, good things will come if it. :D AND we found a lady that is simply amazing. We were walking by and just felt like we had to talk to her, and I have never felt so strongly to put a baptismal date! She accepted, the only thing is that her husband is so against it. I wish her luck.


I love you all and I am so excited to see you all so very soon! I got to go to the Buenos Aries Temple first ;) then I'll tell you all about it.

See you soon,

Hermana A Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment