Sunday, August 10, 2014

P-DAY...

Personally I love p-days, but they go by really fast and the hour of writing goes by a lot faster. 

This last week has been interesting. Jorge decided that he wanted to listen to us, but for real this time. As in real intentions to change. We´re gonna see how it works out this time. His date is the Saturday before they ship me out of this country. 

Ter--- killed us off this week. She´s the lady that goes to the Universal church and couldn't meet with us on any other day but Saturdays. She said that the pastor de su iglesia le dijo that she would have to choose between us and them right now . . . and guess who she choose. 

Mariela a new lady this week came with us to church. She´s catholic and has the cutest little boy, I don´t know if I wrote about her or not. She came to church and it´s always interesting when investigators come on Fast and Testimony meeting. She liked it, but she was focusing A LOT on the members (importance of being a good example) We had a lesson with her about the book of Mormon and all with Hernana Sallago, it was really cool, good lesson. She has a ton of questions that have to do with the apostasy. Hopefully she reads, prays and recognizes her answer. 

Hermana Riquelme's been hit with the sick bug real hard this last week. Her stomach´s been bugging her and she´s had a fever for the last two days. I've never been super sick on the mission, and she´s my first and only comp that suffers so chronically. I´m not entirely sure what to do . . . Other than that we've had a good week. We've seen a lot of milagros and wonderful things like that. We gave a book of Mormon to a really cool guy last night, sad thing is he´s not usually home. 

Alright, Home stuff. OLIVIA! I´m so proud of you hun! And you look so pretty in your pictures. Livi and Korri are getting so big! I can´t wait to see you, babe! I´m gonna give all of you the biggest hugs you've ever gotten in your lives. :) Give me one more normal Monday and then you can do all the ¨when you get home writing you want. 

I got an Email from Laura Honey this week!! How great is that to hear from two of your best friends two weeks in a row? I think it´s pretty fantastic.

Kevin plays on the 28th! Woo hoo! I´m really excited to watch you play bud, you have no idea. Mom that´s really cool about the primary, I´m glad I could help :) We were in charge of the primary this week. We watched some of the videos they use for the new program in yw/ym about the Plan of Salvation. It worked out perdy well.

Love you all,
Hermana A. Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment