Monday, June 24, 2013

No BIG DEAL ;)

GUESS WHO GOT HER VISA!! :D 
I leave for Argentina on July 1st. I'm off to Cleveland in the early afternoon then to Atlanta and then off to Buenos Aires . . . and then off to Resistencia! :D

Everyone's asking me how I feel about this and all I feel is very calm. Same way I felt when I got my call and when I was informed that I'd be serving in Ohio for a little while. It's not an "I'm nervous" feeling, it's more like an "alright, let's do this" instead. It's pretty great. 

They don't want to let me go here. It was the hardest thing to say goodbye to my branch yesterday, but I get one more Sunday with them so it's all good. I'll try to get some pictures with them to send home. It's so nice to have a mission that's so much easier to come back to.

I also had to say goodbye to one of our investigators in Euclid South, that was hard for both of us, but it was so good to know Ivy, she had such a desire to change and knew just by looking at us that we were representatives of Christ. We just love her. 

The S... family that I taught with Kirtland North are GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!! :D I really really hope and pray that we'll get to go and say goodbye to them, they are the most amazing family ever!! 


I love you all my dearest family!

Hermana A. Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment