Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cow Hearts......

Alright, as you may notice the subject of this week is a little odd. I forgot to tell you a few weeks back that I had eaten a Cow heart and the family who fed it to us didn´t tell us until I had finished luch. . . . Hna Medina couldn´t finish. I wouldn´t eat it again. It tasted like a huge Chicken heart and we all know how much I like Chicken. It was an interesting experience to say the least. 

Conference was AMAZING!  Loved it and soaked it all in as much as I could! WE GOT TO WATCH IT IN ENGLISH! There are a ton of us gringos here and they got it all hooked up for us. I got to hang out with la Hermana R Ashby, in Steven terms she´s like my Elder Harley. We've never been comps but we became really good friends being HLCs at the same time. She´s been in Formosa for forever, and it was really fun to catch up with how she´s doing.

Are you all gonna be reading your Preach My Gospel now? As for what I´m studying we´re working on chapter 3 as a mission focusing on the true doctrine, commitments, and promises of the things we teach. Personally I´ve been working on Cht. 6, Los Atributos de Cristo. I´m choosing two during weekly planning and working on them during the week. It´s great and I am learning a ton.

Dave and Mikayla´s picture´s perdy cute! Way to go kids! 
I will be home for the first week of September for the family reunion. Tell Mike to get ready for Empanadas, and Torta Frita.

Steven! I figured out what your crazy shout sounds like when you get excited about something. Tiene un grito Paraguayo. Tiene que buscar musica Paraguayo.

We had interviews with Pres at the beginning of the week, they were amazing! There´s nothing like interviews and conference in the same week to recharge a missionary. 

I can´t believe I missed the WINTER Olympics, what is this. Thank heavens they talked about it in Conference. That talk woke up what ever athlete I have in me and got me all pumped up to go get people baptized.

That´s a bummer about Elder Riddle. I was thinking about his family the other day wondering how they´re doing. 

Well I got to go, there are some crazy kids in here playing video games and it´s really hard to focus.

Love you all! Take care! and don´t forget what the Prophet told you.

Hermana A. Johansen


No comments:

Post a Comment