Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I'm still here :D

So, as for transfers this last week. there were almost no changes in the Zone, in companionship's anyway. Hermana Medina and I are still together, and HLCs. But you will never guess who moved in with us! I killed the biggest ant hill last night that just so happened to be in my closet!! Our closets are little cupboards that even I can pick up and move. We've been having a little bit of a fight with ants lately and I decided that I wanted it to stop so I solved the problem and abolished the biggest hill of ants I have ever seen in my life.


As for investigators, we need some.  We don´t know what´s up with us or Formosa. We're contacting, and inviting them to be baptized, but we´re having a hard time finding and keeping people. We're staying positive though! :) Can´t get us down. 

I've been focusing this week more on what kind of missionary I am, and if I have the faith I need to help us succeed, it's hard! But it´s good for me. I've been reading in Alma about the sons of Mosiah and praying really hard to know what it feels like to have that kind of faith so that I can recognize it and put it into practice and it´s really hard to mantener paciencia when there are little kids in the Ciber playing loud video games when I want to be able to focus and enjoy the hour I have to talk to my family. Little do they know. Oh well, beggars can´t be choosers. 

I´m kinda jealous of your week! How cool is that! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA AND KEVIN! 

Marci, Neal and Joel you are such a cute little family! 

Life´s great! I love being a missionary, and I cannot believe I have 4 MONTHS LEFT!! 
Alright trunky thought over with. 

Love you all!!

Hermana A. Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment