Monday, December 16, 2013

¿20?

Guess who got a Hamáka for her birthday!!!             

I did :) 

Hermana Lund and I were checking out a little store in our area that looks very american, and I thought I saw a little throw blanket in there that I wanted to get so we made sure to go in and check it out today, the blanket wasn't what I´d expected, but we were looking around and in a little basket in the corner Hermana Lund found my Hammock!! I can´t hang it up in my house or anything but if I'm ever able to I'll give it a shot for sure.

I don´t know where I´ll be going or if I´ll be staying until tomorrow night. If I´m staying we have hopes to either talk from the church or from the Duarte´s computer. I keep trying to think of what time would work the best for everyone so I can get all of you together. We went to our regular cyber today and it was closed! We were all so very scared and I had to try so hard not to cry. It would've been the worst if it were a surprise holiday today and everything was closed. 

We've been on Operation: Save the Rama all week, I can´t tell you more than that but it was very exciting, I've never felt more like I was a super agent on a secret mission to save the world before in my life. Other than that the Vargas family is still so amazing. Beti is still coming to church every week, and the girls come with her. Cat...... was having a hard day and looked really sad. She didn't really want to come to primary, but I gave her a hug and let her sit by me all day. She got feeling better and participated in class. 

What is there to talk about that happened this week? Well if all else fails I could tell y'all in a week :) By the way, right in the middle of writing if all else fails everything failed! when it gets really hot here all the power kicks off. We all kinda spazzed for a second. The story of our lives! 

I've got letters coming to people, but they´re going to be late for Christmas, so please don't think that I've forgotten about you! I just am really bad at writing and the post office going on strike doesn't help much either :)

Love you all!! Have a wonderful week and a Merry Christmas!

Hermana A Johansen

Just a couple days left of being a teenager! What better way to spend it than by being a missionary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment