Monday, December 2, 2013

My effects please . . . and my hat

So, hay algunos noticias de este semana:

el Primero:
 Flía ¨malagas¨ Turns out their name is really VARGAS! We were just going by what we heard and didn´t know any different until we started filling out the baptismal records for the girls.  ooops :)

El secundo: 
So I thought yesterday that I was getting so good at dodging
things no less than two hours later Hermana Lund freaked out about something I was right behind her looking at the ground expecting to see something not to step in but no! I look up just in time to smack my nose right in to a metal bar. Somethings never change. I do have a slight mark, but nothing impressive. 

So we have the best district leaders EVER!  Every night that Elder Leon calls us he uses different voices plays a little bit of Mo Tab Christmas music and pretends that it´s him and Elder Fiabani singing it because he knows how much we love it. We are all cleaning the font today after our p-day and our lesson with the Flía Vargas. That Font is SO DIRTY! It hasn't been used in months and the last person to use it didn't drain it. The waters green and I´d swear a small jungle has grown out of it. We would have the option of using the river if it wasn't so dangerous. 

Cat.... is so cute! She will offer to say the prayer at the end of Primary or a lesson and asks us for help. I was helping her at the end of the lesson the other day asked her what she was thankful for and she said that she was thankful for her baptism. So Perfect!

I´m glad everyone had a good thanksgiving. We were in Goya with the Zone and our senior couple made us a full out Thanksgiving dinner for us and we got our t-shirts with my drawing on the front! I´ll send photos soon. 

I can´t believe it´s Diciembre, ya! Man! So crazy. Thanks mom for pointing out how i´m not gonna be a teenager anymore. I´m so excited to be able to talk to everyone so soon. How´s Jessie feeling? Are the girls excited to have a little brother?

Love you Mom, Dad, Steven, Sabrina and Kevin, and everyone else!

Hermana A. Johansen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA LEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment