Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My shoes are wet :) AND SO WERE CAT...... AND LUNA!

Today estamos en Corrientes Capital. We got here to work with Hermana Lund´s visa stuff and we lost our bus and have to wait 5 hours to get back to Bella Vista which is two hours away. So We get to go on an adventure today! And here is the only place that I know of where I can buy a Hamaka. I´m so excited! I´m actually just really happy that we get to write today, that´s what I was most worried about. 

Our baptisms went very well. They were successfully baptized and confirmed this weekend. They are very quiet children, they weren't exactly jumping off the walls excited, but for them they were fairly animated :) Hermana Lund and I were so stressed out about it all week, but that´s just how things are when there are baptisms, and were sad to not see their dad there when he said he would be. They were so cute though, and were so happy. Hermana Sayas has to be the best Primary Pres ever, she tried to hard to be sure that all the girls felt welcome and knew that someone really cared about them and the choice they made. 

Transfers are coming up soon! and we don´t talk about them. one: they´re on my birthday, two: we don´t want to be separated!

Jessi!! oh my goodness! I´m so excited for this little boy! I love your conejo! I love those pictures! Especially the one with dad and the girls. 

I´m trying to send letters for Christmas to family and friends, but there is a bit of a dilemma, the post office has been on strike for a good while, and if they get to you it´ll be late. Sorry about that, but it´s more important that they get to ya :)

Love you all! 
Hermana A Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment